Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2016

[*] Download Rondell Fonts



Rondell

Rondell is now the hot font that is why you shouldn’t pass up to try it. You will know how fantastic it truly is and why it can make the good sale. Don’t be concerned because it’s not expensive to make you think a lot. We all assure that Rondell is fantastic and worthwhile for you.

Download Rondell Font Family Now


Rondell was originally designed in 2011 as a reasonably priced variable width and weight font. There were a couple of things about it that I didn't like and so I withdrew it from sale. Since then I have found myself using it for many different projects and have realised how useful and versatile it is. Therefore I have fixed the things I didn't like about it and it is now available again. Rondell is a simple, smart, sans serif font. Rounded corners make it slightly informal and friendly.



GET NOW